As a school we aim to promote British Values so pupils:
- Understand the values which underpin modern day life in Britain.
- Understand that living under the rule of law protects individual citizens and is essential for well-being and safety.
- Have a mutual respect and tolerance for and an understanding of, the various faiths and beliefs represented in Britain today.
- Value people’s differences and respect them.
- Have an awareness and tolerance of communities different to their own.
- Value democracy and to stand up for right against wrong.
- Understand the importance of identifying and challenging discrimination.